Delegates Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions ("Terms"), together with the order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) ("Order"), comprise the "Agreement" between you, the Delegate on behalf of your company, and us, Expedite Business Development Consulting Ltd ("Organiser") governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event at the Venue on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
2. Attendance at Event
- Registration Fees Includes:
- Attendance at Boardroom Briefings, Workshops and Keynote sessions pre arranged by Organiser
- Attendance at all networking lunches and dinners (not including food or drink outside the Event)
- Attendance at organised Drinks reception
Participation in pre-arranged one-to-one meetings is at the discretion of the Organiser. Furthermore, it is not possible to guarantee that all meeting choices submitted can be arranged.
To ensure that the Delegate receives maximum value from the pre-arranged one-to-one meetings, the Delegate will be directed to complete a profile for inclusion in an on-line catalogue. A date will be specified by which time your profile must be submitted to Organiser.
Organiser will provide profiles of supplier/and or sponsor representatives and other Delegates to assist you in selecting who you would ideally like to meet during the pre-arranged meeting sessions. A date will be specified by which time meeting choices must be submitted to Organiser.
Organiser does not guarantee the accuracy of such information or the actual attendance of the named attendees and will not be liable to Delegate for any change in the number or identity of other attendees or for any attendees who do not keep scheduled appointments, notwithstanding any other of the Terms.
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times, and shall adhere to any health & safety, security or other requirement of Organiser (or of the Venue or other person approved by Organiser) in relation to the Event.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser's (or the relevant third party's) express prior written consent.
A cancellation charge will apply, without exception, if you cancel and you or your company do not provide a suitable replacement. The cancellation charge is £1000 + VAT.
If you do not keep to the itinerary planned and agreed for you, or if you leave the event early without good reason, you will be charged £500 + VAT.
These sums are pre-estimates of the losses we suffer when a delegate cancels and a suitable replacement is not available.
3. Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the event unless and until all fees due in respect of that Delegate's attendance at the Event have been paid in full (without any deduction, counterclaim or set-off). Without prejudice to the foregoing, If any fees due to Organiser are not paid by the date of the Event, Organiser shall be entitled to retain any part payment which it has received.
Organiser reserves right to change the Venue and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
Organiser reserves right, on reasonable notice to change the date and or postpone the event should it become necessary.
If Organiser cancels the Event other than by reason of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Organiser will reimburse Total Fee to Delegate. If Event is cancelled by Organiser by reason of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including without limitation Acts of God, flood, failure of any material supplier to the Event, or a cancellation by the operators of the Venue), Organiser will reschedule Event (to be held within 12 months of original Event) but no reimbursement will be made by Organiser and Delegate will remain liable to pay Total Fee on these Terms.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation. In such event, Organiser shall promptly refund to the Delegate all fees paid in respect of such cancelled booking.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then Organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the event in this non-industry end-user capacity. In such circumstances, any monies, fees or disbursements paid will be deemed to have been made as non-cancellable part-payment towards an appropriate Sponsorship package or such other package as Organiser shall deem appropriate in its reasonable discretion. Subject to full and timely payment of the balance of the appropriate fee for such a Sponsorship package, you will be eligible to attend the event in that capacity subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
4. Costs to You and Cancellation by You
The booking fee does not include accommodation or travel costs; these are the responsibility of the Delegate.
Delegates are responsible for the cost of gratuities that might include use of leisure facilities available at the Venue, parking, wine with meals (where applicable) and other items not planned such as non-Organiser arranged dining, mini-bar, other refreshments and telephone calls.
Delegate bookings are transferable but cannot be cancelled. If you are unable to attend, you must notify Organiser as soon as possible and in any event at least 4 weeks prior to the Event you will need to send a replacement of at least equal authority.
When booking the place the delegate confirms they have the authority of the company to do so and to authorise payment of the invoice.
A Delegate, who is unable to attend the Event may nominate a substitute who should be of similar standing in terms of business and financial responsibility. A Substitute Delegate must be submitted in writing to the Organiser and must be approved by Organiser (in its absolute discretion) and must also agree to abide by these Terms. You will remain primarily responsible for their conduct and discharge of any fees incurred by them.
- This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, personal or death resulting from Organiser's negligence.
- The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or
- The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this
- You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these
- If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or
- This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by Organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by
- All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party's relevant address referred to above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
- These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law and the parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in all matters relating to
- Expedite Business Development Consulting Ltd is a company registered in England under number 08148028 whose registered office is at First Floor, St Johns House, 16 Church Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8DN.
6. Data Protection Act
If you do not wish to your details to be made available to these carefully chosen companies, please contact the Database Manager: email@example.com.