Connecting you together with HR Directors
18 May 2023
Leonardo Royal Hotel, 10 Godliman St, St Pauls, London , EC4V 5AJ
- It’s time to reshape our thinking. Connect and collaborate with your peers to reshape your organisation and our industry.
- There’s no going back to what life or the workplace was like before 2020. But from our conversations with you, it’s clear that few of you want to return, or revert, to how we used to do things. And why would you? In 2020, we learnt how to solve problems faster than we’d ever believed possible, how to simplify decision making, and how to tap into talent in more creative ways.
- 2022 proved that we can not only survive but also thrive, amidst the pressures of unprecedented logistical and psychological challenges.
- Now, we all have an exciting opportunity to step back, reflect and identify exactly where we are before we can move forward.
- But there’s no future in continuing to use 20th Century thinking to solve 21st century problems. It’s time to adapt and evolve, and to embrace the opportunities this crisis has presented.
- How can we support each other in creating a workplace that better serves our people, our customers, our communities and the environment?
Why be a partner?
To meet with:
- CHRO’s, HR Directors, People Directors, L&D Directors, Talent Directors and Employee Benefits Directors.
- Senior HR Professionals that are looking to challenge and debate how the people function must change.
- Directors with more than 1,000 employees who control significant budgets
- Directors who want to push the debate and form new business strategies.
Register your interest
To find out more about our next event and receive the full agenda please contact us on
A very good event. I found the workshop sessions very interesting and the one to one meetings with suppliers were very relevant to my current challenges. It was an excellent venue and the event as a whole was very well organised.
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Profitability have been attending the Working Futures events for the last 5 years. Whilst it has always been well run, it has now evolved into a vital part of our marketing calendar. We have gained access to key decision makers with real needs that has resulted into a number of long term and profitable relationships.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Thanks for all the effort in making yesterday happen. It was a great event and we are confident that we will meet a number of the contacts again and win business. The Boardroom Briefing went well and I have agreed to invite the attendees to join a LinkedIn Group on financial wellbeing
It’s been really useful to learn from other HR Directors and to meet with relevant companies. Today has pushed my own thinking
BLAKE MORGAN LLP
I thought it was exceptionally well organised. The great thing about the one to one sessions were that they were not hard selling. They spoke to me about information that I can use and take back to the office,which makes it more likely for me to use them. I also think this event had the highest level of delegates and best selection of industries that I’ve ever seen at an event before.
HEAD OF HR
PHARMACEUTICAL & LIFE SCIENCES
I felt engaged and have benefited from every session
EUROPEAN HR DIRECTOR
Leaving the event pondering and reflecting on points made, especially some very good discussions held on leadership
GLOBAL LOGISTICS COMPANY
I have attended a number of meetings arranged for me by Expedite and I can’t praise them highly enough for a first class experience. I have met innovative suppliers based on my challenges – which were facilitated for me by Expedite. Its safe to say that Expedite have saved us literally 100’s of hours in finding the right companies. I would recommend that you work with Expedite!
We have had a number of meetings, arranged by Expedite with HR Directors. In each case the individual has had a live project, a budget and time frame attached to resolve it and they want to meet us. We could not ask for better meetings
Expedite took our lengthy brief & swiftly came back with a company we did not know of, yet was an exact match in terms of our requirements. They then organised the meeting and set the scene for both parties. We are now working with the company they put forward
I came here to learn and network, but found my supplier meetings were the most valuable aspect!
VP OF HR GOVERNANCE
I think this was the best event that I’ve attended in the last few years. The meetings and all the speaker sessions I went to were great. I got to meet people that I wouldn’t usually get to meet at other events. The venue was by far the best I’ve ever seen for a networking event.
GLOBAL POWER & UTILITY COMPANY
I thought it was very well organised. I found the supplier meetings were second to none. They were so good that I actually found time in the afternoon to add a few more meetings in! Brian Dunn was very good, and I loved the food and venue.
VICE PRESIDENT, HR
I really liked the set up and how well it was organised. I thought Thomson Dunn’s meeting was excellent and I would like to have a follow up meeting with them. I thought the initial setting up of the event prior to the day was great so there were no surprises on the day which ensured I would be going to the most relevant sessions. I also thought the venue was fantastic!
GROUP HR DIRECTOR
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
I thought it was a superb Venue. The quality of hotel and the staff was incredible. I loved the fact the event was quite intimate and all the right kinds of delegates were there. The sessions were very engaging and I have learnt a lot that I will definitely be taking back to my team!
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
Chara Balasubramaniam from Bayer Healthcare’s session was very good and I also found the 1 to 1 sessions very relevant and even got introduced to a few other providers that were not on my agenda and found that extremely useful.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
What an excellent venue. Your staff were very helpful and there was a lot of support around. The supplier meetings were very good and very useful. All in all, it was a very well organised event with interesting bits of content.
HR DIRECTOR, EMEA
The mix of speakers and sessions were excellent. There was plenty of time to network with peers in between.
FASHION & RETAIL
Excellent networking event. Very well organised, run by professionals for professionals. Staff on duty were extremely helpful and attentive ensuring a smooth operation from start to finish. No hesitation in attending again.
RANDOX TESTING SERVICE
Working Futures was extremely well run and super fruitful for us. So thank you again! Looking forward to another event with you VERY soon!